Welcome to the All Saints website!
Welcome to All Saints Catholic Primary School's school website. I hope you find it both useful and informative.
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. Our website will allow you to make an informed choice to explore what All Saints Catholic Primary has to offer.
All parents want their children to feel safe, secure and happy at school. They also want their children to achieve. At All Saints Catholic Primary all children are encouraged, supported and challenged to become the best they can be.
Our most recent Ofsted inspection in March 2014 judged our school to be good with many outstanding features:
- The school’s work to ensure that all pupils stay safe and fully understand dangers and risks is outstanding. Pupils’ behaviour in school is good. They are passionate about learning and their attendance is well above average.
- Exceptionally good teaching ensures that children make outstanding progress through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the school, which they say is a place of safety and happiness for their children.
I believe that happy, positive relationships, rooted in Gospel values, where everyone goes the extra mile, is the foundation upon which happy, successful children will develop.
Working hand in hand with the home, parish and wider community, All Saints School family will nurture, respect and value each individual, as we learn and love on our journey with Jesus; giving us roots to grow and wings to fly.
In summary, our school is much more than just an educational establishment. It is a place which offers children the stability and enrichment that they need to become the unique individuals God created them to be.
Please take time to explore and enjoy our website and if you require any further details, please contact us.
Latest School Events
- School Closed for Summer Hols22Jul2017
- Summer Holidays
School finishes today for the summer holidays and we re-open on Tuesday 5th September. We would like to thank all families for their support during the academic year. We hope that everyone has a fantastic summer.
- School Meals from September
Information has been sent home this week regarding our new school meals provider and payment system with effect from September. We aim to be 'cashless' for school meals from 30th October.
- ParentPay - Parent Drop in Sessions - Thursday 6th July - 9am-10am
Activation letters will be sent home on Monday 3rd July for parents to set up their ParentPay accounts for school meals. We are holding a 'drop in' session on Thursday 6th July between 9am-10am for anyone needing help setting up their account.
- Summer Fair - A Big Thankyou
Thank you to all families who attended the summer fair. We raised just over £1,100 which is a fabulous amount and will go directly back to the children in terms of supporting trips and activities over the year
- Logos Creative & Performing Arts Exhibition
From Monday 12th - Friday 16th June, there is a Lowton and Golborne Schools Art Exhibition at Leigh Sports Village. Children from All Saints will perform alongside other schools in the choir on Tuesday 13th.