Welcome to the All Saints website!
Welcome to All Saints Catholic Primary School's school website. I hope you find it both useful and informative.
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. Our website will allow you to make an informed choice to explore what All Saints Catholic Primary has to offer.
All parents want their children to feel safe, secure and happy at school. They also want their children to achieve. At All Saints Catholic Primary all children are encouraged, supported and challenged to become the best they can be.
Our most recent Ofsted inspection in March 2014 judged our school to be good with many outstanding features:
- The school’s work to ensure that all pupils stay safe and fully understand dangers and risks is outstanding. Pupils’ behaviour in school is good. They are passionate about learning and their attendance is well above average.
- Exceptionally good teaching ensures that children make outstanding progress through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the school, which they say is a place of safety and happiness for their children.
I believe that happy, positive relationships, rooted in Gospel values, where everyone goes the extra mile, is the foundation upon which happy, successful children will develop.
In summary, our school is much more than just an educational establishment. It is a place which offers children the stability and enrichment that they need to become the unique individuals God created them to be.
Please take time to explore and enjoy our website and if you require any further details, please contact us.
Latest School Events
- Achievers Assembly16Jul2018
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Nursery Graduation16Jul2018
- Y6 Leavers Mass16Jul2018
6:00 pm - 17 jul, 7:00 pm @ School hall
- Year 1 Trip to Ellesmere Port18Jul2018
- Y6 Leaver's Assembly19Jul2018
9:00 am - 10:30 am @ School Hall
All Saints Catholic Primary School News
- Data Protection Permission Forms
If you have not already done so please can you return the data protection forms recently sent out for completion. It is important these are returned otherwise your child may not be able to take part in school activities.
- School Meals From September 2018
From September we will have a new school meals provider called 'Orian'. If your child requires a school meal you will need to order in advance at home using their Lunch Shop system. Please refer to letter sent home with further information.
- Summer Fair - Saturday 16th June - 11am - 2pm
Please come along and support the PTA and school in our annual summer fair. Year 6 will also be hosting Business Enterprise Stalls in their classroom. There will be raffle prizes, tombolas, lucky dips, BBQ, and a bouncy castle for the children to enjoy.
- Universal Credit and Free School Meal eligibility
Do you receive Universal Credit? If so and you can provide evidence of this by Thursday 29th March, you will be entitled to protected Free School Meals until April 2022. After 1st April this opportunity WILL NOT apply. Please contact the office asap.
- Let's Sing Solo Auditions - Monday 5th March
If your child (Year 4 - Year 6) is interested they need to give their name and audition song to Mrs Rudd first thing Monday morning. Children should know most of their words and aim for a polished performance.