Welcome to the All Saints website!
Welcome to All Saints Catholic Primary School's school website. I hope you find it both useful and informative.
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. Our website will allow you to make an informed choice to explore what All Saints Catholic Primary has to offer.
All parents want their children to feel safe, secure and happy at school. They also want their children to achieve. At All Saints Catholic Primary all children are encouraged, supported and challenged to become the best they can be.
Our most recent Ofsted inspection in March 2014 judged our school to be good with many outstanding features:
- The school’s work to ensure that all pupils stay safe and fully understand dangers and risks is outstanding. Pupils’ behaviour in school is good. They are passionate about learning and their attendance is well above average.
- Exceptionally good teaching ensures that children make outstanding progress through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the school, which they say is a place of safety and happiness for their children.
I believe that happy, positive relationships, rooted in Gospel values, where everyone goes the extra mile, is the foundation upon which happy, successful children will develop.
In summary, our school is much more than just an educational establishment. It is a place which offers children the stability and enrichment that they need to become the unique individuals God created them to be.
Please take time to explore and enjoy our website and if you require any further details, please contact us.
Latest School Events
- EYFS Pantomine19Dec2017
8:45 am - 12:30 pm @ Southport
- Key Stage 2 - Christingle at Church19Dec2017
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm @ All Saints Church
- Pre-School Nativity20Dec2017
9:00 am - 10:00 am @ School Hall
- Reception Nativity20Dec2017
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm @ School Hall
- School Closes for Christmas Holidays20Dec2017
3:00 pm - 04 jan, 12:00 am
- Applications for Reception Class September 2018 - Closing date 15th January 2018
The process to register your child for a Reception Class place will begin shortly. You can either apply online at www.wigan.gov.uk or print out the booklet and hand it into school. We will then send it to School Admissions on your behalf.
- Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal
Please call into the office if you wish to buy a poppy or a remembrance novelty which are on sale from 50p.
- Family Night- Friday 6th October
The PTA have arranged a family games night on Friday between 6.30-9.00pm in the school hall. Tickets cost £1 per adult and 50p per child and are available from the school office. Please come along and support the school.
- Term Dates 2018 - 2019
The school working pattern for 2018/2019 is now available to view under 'School Information' - 'Term Dates'.
- Core Values
Many thanks for your input into the selection of the values which will run alongside our mission statement. These are: Respect, Resilience, Honesty, Friendship, Happiness.