Welcome to the All Saints website!
Welcome to All Saints Catholic Primary School's school website. I hope you find it both useful and informative.
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. Our website will allow you to make an informed choice to explore what All Saints Catholic Primary has to offer.
All parents want their children to feel safe, secure and happy at school. They also want their children to achieve. At All Saints Catholic Primary all children are encouraged, supported and challenged to become the best they can be.
Our most recent Ofsted inspection in March 2014 judged our school to be good with many outstanding features:
- The school’s work to ensure that all pupils stay safe and fully understand dangers and risks is outstanding. Pupils’ behaviour in school is good. They are passionate about learning and their attendance is well above average.
- Exceptionally good teaching ensures that children make outstanding progress through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the school, which they say is a place of safety and happiness for their children.
I believe that happy, positive relationships, rooted in Gospel values, where everyone goes the extra mile, is the foundation upon which happy, successful children will develop.
Working hand in hand with the home, parish and wider community, All Saints School family will nurture, respect and value each individual, as we learn and love on our journey with Jesus; giving us roots to grow and wings to fly.
In summary, our school is much more than just an educational establishment. It is a place which offers children the stability and enrichment that they need to become the unique individuals God created them to be.
Please take time to explore and enjoy our website and if you require any further details, please contact us.
Latest School Events
- Nursery Closed - Visiting Day23Jun2017
- Summer Fair24Jun2017
- Y2 Stay & Pray27Jun2017
9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Y5 Ethos Day - Hope Academy28Jun2017
@ Hope Academy
- St Peter & Paul Mass29Jun2017
- Logos Creative & Performing Arts Exhibition
From Monday 12th - Friday 16th June, there is a Lowton and Golborne Schools Art Exhibition at Leigh Sports Village. Children from All Saints will perform alongside other schools in the choir on Tuesday 13th.
- Early Years Transition Room
During the Whit Holidays builders will be erecting the new transition room (in place of the old garage). This will provide a new learning resource area between Nursery and Reception classes providing outstanding learning in early years.
- First Holy Communions
We congratulate those children in Year 4 who are making their Holy Communion this year. The celebration will take place at All Saints Church on Saturday 27th May /17th June at 10am.
- Terrorist Incident in Manchester
Please go to our Community/Parent Information area on the website to read a Message from James Winterbottom - Director of Education regarding Mondays Incident at the Manchester Arena.
- Y6 SAT's Week
Good luck to all our Year 6 children this week, as they complete their SATs. They have all worked extremely hard and we are very proud of them all!