Ofsted Inspection of All Saints Catholic Primary School - Wednesday 17th January 2018 - Please see the letter and leaflet being sent home today and complete the online survey at https://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/
Welcome to the All Saints website!
Welcome to All Saints Catholic Primary School's school website. I hope you find it both useful and informative.
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. Our website will allow you to make an informed choice to explore what All Saints Catholic Primary has to offer.
All parents want their children to feel safe, secure and happy at school. They also want their children to achieve. At All Saints Catholic Primary all children are encouraged, supported and challenged to become the best they can be.
Our most recent Ofsted inspection in March 2014 judged our school to be good with many outstanding features:
- The school’s work to ensure that all pupils stay safe and fully understand dangers and risks is outstanding. Pupils’ behaviour in school is good. They are passionate about learning and their attendance is well above average.
- Exceptionally good teaching ensures that children make outstanding progress through the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Parents are overwhelmingly positive about the school, which they say is a place of safety and happiness for their children.
I believe that happy, positive relationships, rooted in Gospel values, where everyone goes the extra mile, is the foundation upon which happy, successful children will develop.
In summary, our school is much more than just an educational establishment. It is a place which offers children the stability and enrichment that they need to become the unique individuals God created them to be.
Please take time to explore and enjoy our website and if you require any further details, please contact us.
Latest School Events
- Y2 & Y6 Parents Evening05Feb2018
3:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Y6 Bikeability Week12Feb2018
9:00 am - 16 feb, 3:00 pm
- Y5 Robin Wood Parents Meeting12Feb2018
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Ash Wednesday14Feb2018
- School Closes for Half Term16Feb2018
3:00 pm - 26 feb, 12:00 am
- Ofsted Inspection - Wednesday 17th January
Please read the letter and leaflet sent home today which gives you more details about the inspection taking place tomorrow. There is an opportunity to give your views about the school via an online survey. Please visit https://www.parentview.ofsted.gov.uk
- American Themed Lunch Thursday 18th January
Catering Academy are hosting an 'American Themed Lunch' on Thursday 18th January. If your child is in Year 3 - Year 6 you can pay for the meal on the day either by ParentPay or by paying cash into the office.
- Welcome Back!
A warm welcome back to everyone after the Christmas holidays. We are looking forward to another busy half term and we hope to continue to work with you to ensure your children are happy, safe and making good progress.
- Applications for Reception Class September 2018 - Closing date 15th January 2018
The process to register your child for a Reception Class place will begin shortly. You can either apply online at www.wigan.gov.uk or print out the booklet and hand it into school. We will then send it to School Admissions on your behalf.
- Term Dates 2018 - 2019
The school working pattern for 2018/2019 is now available to view under 'School Information' - 'Term Dates'.